Saturday 2 July 2011

A Traditional "Relationship" Post :D

SOMEONE IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE!

He is handsome, smart, funny, dark, tall, hard working, older than me.
He likes to run, cook, watch movies, talk until the early hours of the morning, travel.


If there is a God out there, I thank you! That sounds desperate =/ - which I'm not...

Sooo.. from the "bottom feeder fish" to a normal fish I am :P  Btw.. my friend described me as a bottom eater fish since I never went for anyone decent apparently haha! But I am happy :D  
I always say I am happy whenever I begin dating someone, but I truly am this time. It is strange though, why would someone like him be interested in me?  Still confuses me this, but hey maybe I'm not as bad as I make out to be :D

I think this is a record for even Alannah Shipton, could be three relationships this year I have had!  Ace!  Hopefully this one is a keeper. He hasn't seen my crazy bipolar side yet =/... Ex's will back me up here and say it is most scary. BUT!  I feel different with him. I don't feel the need to totally spaz out in anger whenever I see him. Whenever I talk to him, I totally feel relaxed :D 

I need happiness right now. I pretend to be happy still, but maybe sometimes you have to stop pretending for a little while because when everything builds up all hell breaks lose. Sadly my gran isn't getting any better, and anytime she wants to see me I am at work. HELLO CLARKS YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME BUT SADLY MY GRAN DOESN'T HAVE LONG LEFT!  I really want to see her =(  
I have no idea what my future holds because in all honesty I have fucked everything up royally. I am soo crap at prioritising things. I should have put college work before my workout classes. Instead my own self image came before everything else. Now I am dealing with the consequences.

But optimisim prevails!  I will think happy thoughts, I will continue what life has set out for me to do. I will be happy and continue dating this mystery guy that no one will know the name off :P  Unless I have already told you because of my over excitement on how cool he is? :P  Probably. I am weird that way.

Anyway... Here goes for another blog post.
Wait until the next one, it'll be even more shit :P

BYE! <3 x


   

1 comment: