Monday 20 June 2011

MY FIRST CLASS!!

I liveee and breath Body Combat. I memorise the moves quite easily because I am a weird person that way!   So, since I am such a lovely person who does good deeds for others - the Mind and Body Studio owners bestowed upon me a wonderful gift. This was a gift of a studio for an hour..  Why you may ask, would I need a studio?  To teach the friends what I am most passionate about - BODY COMBAT!!

The week leading up to this day was hell. Almost got no qualification for going to University, mind games, and of course my anxiety has been threw the roof!  I swear to God I need pills or else I will die with this! Surprisingly I am surviving :)

Now.. would you like to see a horrid picture of me, sweaty and beastly but next to a very attractive instructor? Check it out... *searches intensely*  omgoodness.. it is gone =( NUUU!!! THE PICTURE OF ME AND DAVID IS GONE?!?  This has ruined my night =(  WAIT!  haven't searched there. BRB! FOUND IT! Here you go children.. amuse yourself
I really wish I could make this smaller.. it is horrid - apart from David :3


Righteo, now let me tell you how it went. I found out I do not know my left and rights - so I will work on that. I do not know the correct termonology for the moves (like upper cut and shiz..), and finally I cannot talk and move at the same time because I panic I get breathless!  But other than all that it went ok.. just needed more bodies to shout ! But I had my wee troopers at the front, who I am in debt to for being such amazing people!

So basically, this is a thank you to all use that came. I am honestly soooo happy that I found the Mind and Body Studio a year ago. I do not know what I would be doing with my life if it wasn't for them. It is an amazing salon/fitness studio/beautifying place that has the most nicest people in the world working there. I have met the most amazing people, and some of the nicest people. They have taught me so much, and for that I am eternally grateful. I do not know how I can repay them when I leave in September. Alcohol? Chocolate? a massive bunch of flowers?  I do not know!  So suggestions needed please! 
As for the friends I have discovered from attending the Mind and Body Studio, I hope to remain friends with you forever! =D   I will probably get you guys a present too before I leave ^-^ 

I am the most happiest I have ever been!  and it is all thanks to Charlann Battle, and Keith Battle (also all their workers)!   Thank the Lord you guys decide to create your business just down from my house :3 

Anyway - enough of my sappiness...
HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE! Because I am under house arrest until I finish my college stuff.. thanks mum ¬.¬   Love how she is back. Missed you...

Bye everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment