Wednesday 20 April 2011

Life So Far....

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."-Buddha

I always thought if you begin to believe in yourself in a positive light, then good things will happen to you. BUT for me this is not the case...
RIGHT home truths time.. I am not working as hard as I could do in terms of college, and I have been putting my exercise classes before it. HOWEVER - I do not fail assessments and I worked bloomin' hard in High School to aid me into University. I guess I have myself to blame for not getting into Stirling University. Maybe if I worked hard in college - well as hard as I did in High School - I would have gotten the same conditional as I did last year.

Time for some googling (you know me.. I have to have a bit of research in this thing)
KARMA - "Theosophy . the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation." - [ http://www.dictionary.com/]

What I am trying to introduce here is the idea that everything I am given in life is already pre-made by the person I was before I was re-incarnated. HOLD UP! This blog is going in a completely different direction than what I was intending .. I should change the title =L *Actually going to keep it =)*

So... Buddha is quite a heavy influence in this idea. My past life must have been a reasonable one. But at times they did bad things which is making it difficult for me to progress in some stages in life.

Being rejected by Stirling really took a knock to my confidence and a change in the future I saw for myself. Like some people say, "everything happens for a reason". Odd though - even though I got a conditional last year.

Maybe something inspiring will happen for me at any University I go to. Oopsies.. this is not the correct Alannah talking =)   I am a fighter and I refuse to take a rejection. Thankfully in this life I have been kind enough to meet amazing people who are willing to help me persuade Stirling I am right for them. This will be one of my most difficult battles, but with the help of my ex- 5th year English teacher; I shall win. Heck - I managed to get the most greatest person in my life through fighting =P playing hard to get is not cool Andrew.. But he was worth it =$ 

Anyway.. Erm.. Yeah nothing else has happened in my life yet. Well there has been a few things but nothing as epic as a rejection from Stirling. Holiday planning, mine and Andrew's parents meeting for the first time this Sunday for Easter, revision for Graded Unit, erm.. erm WORK! ALWAYS BLOODY WORKING! >.<  But workout classes <3 Nothing changed in them. Apart from my addiction increasing =P

Right - lost motivation to continue.
Bye Everyone! 
Live Long. Live Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment