Thursday 13 January 2011

Judgemental Prick!

Not about a Chav =P

Shocking to be fair. You would really expect me to be ranting or raving about chavs but actually it's about a "friend". Let me explain the situation with a rhetorical question ^-^ :

        "Would you discriminate against a boy you know nothing about,
                           mainly because it was I who cheated?"


He is such a massive prick! He only met Andrew that night, and yet five days later he told me he doesn't like him because I was the one who cheated on Jamie. I have discussed this with a few people and so far alot have said, "he is jealous"     HAHA!  What of? The fact I can change boyfriends with a click of my fingers, or the fact he can't have me?
  
   He occasionally asked me "am I attractive" or the killer, "if we weren't friends would you chat me up" Let me answer this straight up.. NO I BLOODY WOULDN'T. Even if I was single I wouldn't go near you with a bardge pole. You're not my type of guy ... This judgement is not based upon appearance, more upon the idea you annoy the hell out of me. There is only so much hugging I can put up with. Just to let you know Im 18, so please, for the love for God, stop talking to me like I am a five year old girl; being praised for a good deed. You are less than a year older than me so go and jump of a cliff or I'll push you off it.

   I like my new boyfriend alot. Some people will probably think I am an idiot for putting a "ho before a bro" but trust me, this bro doesn't deserve my loyalty. My boyfriend is loyal and always makes me laugh and he just makes me the most happiest I have been in a long time. My "friend" is cold and makes me out to be someone who has the most easiest life going. I don't have the most easiest life going, but hey... if he thinks I do then screw him!  He also thinks my jobs are easy. THEY ARE NOT! He is only an apprentice as a wind turbine technician, at a college... so he get's the same holidays people at school and college get. What happens for me? I work during my holidays like a good girl does.
  
    He might think he is being considerate to me when he gives me "advice". But I have had better advice from my dead hamster! He doesn't know what he talks about sometimes. He has no social skills so has had very little experience in life itself.

   The worst part ever!  Guess what he asked when I told him I got underwear for Christmas... if he could see it =/  Right that may be a joke to him, but to me it is creepy as fecking hell !  Only person that sees me with my underwear is Andrew <3  

Rant Over...
Peace out laads <3 x

2 comments:

  1. No idea who this could be......XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither ;) =3
    Must've been a dream because I would hate to actually have someone as negative as this in my life. <3

    ReplyDelete