Wednesday 2 March 2011

3 DAYS AND COUNTING!

I AM ALMOST 19!!*

Where has my year gone?  Surprisingly I am not one of these typical teenagers who get "smashed" every weekend and make out with some randomers (mainly because I am happy with a loving boyfriend). I am a Atypical teenager who tends to work every weekend, goes to see her boyfriend, attends workout classes and attempts to relax (Andrew would say this never happens). I suspect I spent 89% of my time worrying over minor things as a teenager does, and the other 11% was spent wondering why the sky is blue or why the sea is so pretty when the sun is out - Random I know-.

   I do not know what I want out of the next year as a nineteen year old, but what I do know is that it better be spent in Stirling, or a few heads will be rolling!

LISTING TIME...

Goals To Reach Between 6th March 2011 - 5th March 2012:

  1. Get into University with an achievable conditional : ).  If not then go back to college for the HND course in Social Science and a part time course in HNC Sports, Leisure and Exercise.
  2. Worry less. These frown lines have gotten worse, and it is not very attractive to be seen with wrinkles on your fourhead.
  3. Drop another jean size. Think it is achievable, but will take a lot of will power.
  4. SAVE money !  Completely hard for me to do, because I am a person which sees money as something to be spent straight away.
Jesus... these are lame goals. Basically I actually do not know what I want. Planning my life out in one year is not really my thing. But planning my distant future is. I plan, I organise, but do we truly know what is round the corner. You could be going in the right direction in completely a goal, but then a major setback occurs. What do you do? Tackle it, take a different route, even if it means the goal will take a little longer to achieve. It will be more worthwhile in the long run.  One goal which I do have, which will take about 5 - 6 years to achieve because of this setback (Cuts in education can suck my bad juices... ¬¬) to become a Body Combat instructor (or more recently) Body Pump.
   It is really good, my organisation and planning made me think hard on how I would achieve this. Basically I will go to University to do my History and Sociology degree. However when I complete that course, I will go onto studying Fitness, Leisure and Exercise in the Adam Smith. This will give me my qualification to the "Exercise To Music" degree I so desperately need! Then I need to SAVE quite a few hundred pounds to go on the course, which my friend Gwen has just completed allowing her to be a qualified Combat instructor.

Life is complicated to me, and why things happen, I do not understand. One thing I do understand is that, with persistance and dedication, if I stay focused I can achieve the goals out of life...


Back to my Birthday...
Plans?  Yes :D
A Cailedh with Andrew and his family on the 5th of March.
Home on the 6th of March (my birthday).
Meal with my family and Andrew.
Then a few drinks with friends.



Life is so much easier with Andrew around :$

Bye Bubs <3

1 comment: